About the Event
Join us for our next Open Research Webinars on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 16:00 CET.
Through a selection of state-of-the-art project presentations and demonstrations, this new series of webinars introduces software research projects that help shape the future of open source software and the IT industry. Co-organized by OW2 and the Eclipse Foundation, the webinars will focus on international partners leveraging open source in European publicly-funded collaborative research and innovation programs.
This webinar is now over. Slides and more information is available on the webinar summary page. Watch this space for information on the next program.
|Marco Jahn and Cedric Thomas
|Session video for session Introduction
|Session slides for session Introduction
|On-going research to fuel and enhance Eclipse Steady
|Session video for session On-going research to fuel and enhance Eclipse Steady
|Session slides for session On-going research to fuel and enhance Eclipse Steady
|Sat4j, from the lab to OW2 with and for Eclipse
|Daniel Le Berre
|Session video for session Sat4j, from the lab to OW2 with and for Eclipse
|Session slides for session Sat4j, from the lab to OW2 with and for Eclipse
- 2023-11-07: CRYPTPAD & TRISTAN
- 2023-04-25: SPADE & NGI-SEARCH
- 2023-01-24: OW2 CLIF & EUCloudEdgeIoT.eu
- 2022-09-20: SmartCLIDE & SPOON
- 2022-05-03: MORPHEMIC & Eclipse POOSL
- 2022-01-18: Eclipse STEADY & Sat4J
- 2021-09-28: Activeeon & Eclipse CAPRA
- 2021-06-01: Eclipse BaSyx & Fasten
- 2021-03-04: DECODER & PDP4E
- 2020-12-15: SmartCLIDE & ReachOut