About the Event
Join us for our next Open Research Webinars on Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 16:00 CET.
Through a selection of state-of-the-art project presentations and demonstrations, this new series of webinars introduces software research projects that help shape the future of open source software and the IT industry. Co-organized by OW2 and the Eclipse Foundation, the webinars will focus on international partners leveraging open source in European publicly-funded collaborative research and innovation programs.
This webinar is now over. Slides and more information is available on the webinar summary page. Watch this space for information on the next program.
|Session Name||Presenter Name||Session Recording||Slides|
|Introduction||Marco Jahn and Pierre-Yves Gibello||Session video for session Introduction||Session slides for session Introduction|
|MORPHEMIC Cloud computing optimization platform||Alessandra Bagnato||Session video for session MORPHEMIC Cloud computing optimization platform||Session slides for session MORPHEMIC Cloud computing optimization platform|
|Validate your system architecture early by simulating with Eclipse POOSL||Jos Hegge||Session video for session Validate your system architecture early by simulating with Eclipse POOSL||Session slides for session Validate your system architecture early by simulating with Eclipse POOSL|
|Wrap up||Marco Jahn|
- 2023-11-07: CRYPTPAD & TRISTAN
- 2023-04-25: SPADE & NGI-SEARCH
- 2023-01-24: OW2 CLIF & EUCloudEdgeIoT.eu
- 2022-09-20: SmartCLIDE & SPOON
- 2022-05-03: MORPHEMIC & Eclipse POOSL
- 2022-01-18: Eclipse STEADY & Sat4J
- 2021-09-28: Activeeon & Eclipse CAPRA
- 2021-06-01: Eclipse BaSyx & Fasten
- 2021-03-04: DECODER & PDP4E
- 2020-12-15: SmartCLIDE & ReachOut