About Open Research Webinars
Through a selection of state-of-the-art project presentations and demonstrations, this new series of webinars introduces software research projects that help shape the future of open source software and the IT industry. Co-organized by OW2 and the Eclipse Foundation, the webinars will focus on international partners leveraging open source in European publicly-funded collaborative research and innovation programs.
The Open Research Webinars are over
We thank everybody who participated and contributed to this experience. All episodes have been recorded and are ready to be watched. Just click on a project or episode below.
- 2023-11-07: CRYPTPAD & TRISTAN
- 2023-04-25: SPADE & NGI-SEARCH
- 2023-01-24: OW2 CLIF & EUCloudEdgeIoT.eu
- 2022-09-20: SmartCLIDE & SPOON
- 2022-05-03: MORPHEMIC & Eclipse POOSL
- 2022-01-18: Eclipse STEADY & Sat4J
- 2021-09-28: Activeeon & Eclipse CAPRA
- 2021-06-01: Eclipse BaSyx & Fasten
- 2021-03-04: DECODER & PDP4E
- 2020-12-15: SmartCLIDE & ReachOut